The key requirements to qualify under the regulations for the Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Programme are:
- Invest a minimum of €2.5m-5m (may be sold after 3 years)
- Investment in Property of a value of minimum €500,000 (permanent)
- Clean criminal conduct
- Documents supporting the source and origin of the declared funds for investment
- Investor’s name must not be included on the list of persons whose property is ordered to be frozen by the EU
- Visit Cyprus at least once upon approval
The main applicant may also add dependents to a citizenship application including his/her spouse and children, under certain conditions.
Benefits of Cyprus Citizenship
- Approval within 3-6 months.
- No donations to the government are required – only approved investments.
- No presence or residence required before/after approval.
- Cyprus nationals enjoy 157 Visa-free destinations.
For a request for more detailed information/factsheets please feel free to contact us.